Friday, March 14, 2014

Thinking of You


Hello! Today I am playing along with the Little Tangles Challenge. The challenge is to continue the design from the outside of the card on the inside. Sooooo I made a window shaker. :)

I stamped the background using the On The Strip 2 set by Neat and Tangled. Then I stamped the speech bubble from the A Lot To Say set. I then cut out the middle of it by hand. I traced the opening onto my card base so the window goes all the way into the card. I stamped the greeting from the Just Thinking Of You set by Neat and Tangled. The little dots are also from that set. 
See? You can see the greeting on the inside from the outside. :) I filled my shaker window with Crystal Clear, Royally Blue, Ocean Breeze, and Summer Sky sequins from Neat and Tangled

Have a great day!

♥ Nikki ♥




8 comments:

  1. LOVE! {sorry if I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but....love! }

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job on your shaker card. <3
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous...repeating myself AGAIN...but LOVE the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the queen of sequins and shaker cards!! I bow down to you! ;) Thank you so much for playing along at Little Tangles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card! Thanks for participating in the Little Tangles Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Nikki ~ I honestly LOVE this card!!! OMG!! I just need to try this card even though I know mine will never turn out even a faction like this!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful creation! Thanks for playing along with the Little Tangles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love shaker cards, Nikki. And yours is super cool. Thanks for playing along with us in the Little Tangels challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!