Wednesday, March 5, 2014

MCT Whatever Wednesday

Hello! It's Whatever Wednesday at MyCreativeTime. Today, we can make whatever we want. :) I started by making my background panel. I first cut the Stitched Cartoon Cloud dies to make my sky.  I cut them out of the blue panel as well so I could inlay them. I really love that seamless look. Then I cut the grass with the new Stitched Grass Die
I water colored this sweet bunny girl from the March 2013 set by PeachyKeenStamps with my distress markers. The face is from that set too. And to finish off my card I added a sentiment from the Teeny Tag Holidays set by MyCreativeTime

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more projects. 

♥ Nikki ♥


10 comments:

  1. Adorable! The watercolor technique is perfect for the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW your bunny is so precious love that face and girl your coloring skills rock!!
    Love how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies great and clever ideas TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the sweetest thing ever, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet shape card! I love the whole scene! Your perfect stitching and beautiful distress marker coloring make it a delight. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki ~ SHUT the BUNNY DOOR now!! Let me at this before Cassandra takes dibs on this too! Seriously ADORABLE!!! Just LOVE how you colored it and oh my the shape and stitching! EEK! CUTE idea to use patterned paper for the grass ~ LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nkki, AWESOME job! It so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coloring job on your sweet Peachy bunny! Your card is adorable. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!