Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tag It Tuesday

Hello! It's Tag It Tuesday at MyCreativeTime. Today I put my tag on a card. :) I started this card by making my striped background with 1/4 inch strips of cardstock. I wanted a rainbow to match the little camera shaker I made. I cut the Stitched Camera Die with a rainbow of cardstocks, and also in white and black. I wanted to be able to see the rainbow from the side of the camera. As you can see here...
Pretty cool lookin', huh?! :) I used my sakura glitter pen to make the viewfinder and flash holes shiny and sparkly as well. 
I stamped the "Smile" greeting from the Things I Love set by MyCreativeTime...and under that I stamped the "it's your day" from the Teeny Tags Holiday set by MyCreativeTime...on the Tag Dies from MyCreativeTime

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations! :)

Nikki

p.s. This rainbow layered camera totally reminds me of a rainbow layered crayon I got in a trix box as a kid. :)


18 comments:

  1. WOW,Nikki! This card is stunning! I love the background and how you used the camera die...amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Nikki Super Kool too say the least.....I soooo am going to do your camera idea I will do it on one of my LO's for sure. You are always so clever and creative.....I can't believe either whatcha did to create your background girl you are just so talented.
    YOU ROCKED it to the max for Tag it Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat, love the little camera shaker and the bright striped background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, this is my favorite shaker ever!!! Love how it looks from the side! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS is SO UBER cool!!!! I love what you did with all the layers on the camera. WOW so AWESOME!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki, this is such a bright and fun card!! I love how you did the camera!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun Nikki!!
    What a GREAT card! So colorful and LOVE that rainbow camera!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card!! So stinkin cute I am going to have to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute tag on a card. Love the rainbow paper strips and the sweet little camera.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the rainbow strips and camera layers for your clever shaker. Wonderful job on your tag/card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks AWESOME Nikki, Have a SUPER day my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way you stacked the camera!!! That is too cool!! Love your projects!

    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your colorful card and how you stacked CS for the camera!!! I'm in love of all your shaker cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nikki ~ there really are no words for this but L.O.V.E..... then the next thing is BRILLIANT... then Cassandra needs this card! BEAUTIFULLY done & PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!