Thursday, April 26, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Hello! It's Throwback Thursday again over at MyCreativeTime and the theme this week is to use any older cartridge with a "frame". For my super simple card today I used the fabulous Lacy Labels lite cricut cartridge. I cut out my image layers at 2.75 inches. The Wishing you comfort sentiment from the new set called Floral Sentiments. Ok, pop over to Emma's blog to see the rest of the awesome creations over there and to play along! You have until May 9th to link up your projects over there. :)

♥ Nikki ♥

7 comments:

  1. Oops sorry I had to delete my comment for a huge error. Anyhoo, this is so pretty. I love the simplicity and the monochrome scheme. Gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is GORGEOUS!!!! It is so perfect for a sympathy card. I love the Lacy Labels cartridge. So many beautiful layers! AWESOME and so inspiring like always!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki wow this absolutely beautiful I agree with Glora on being perfect for a sympathy card great job as always
    Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and who ever gets it will probably lift their heart in their time of sorrow. Great job on this card Miss Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki, this is SO elegant! You made one helluva great card that would be appreciated by anyone receiving it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki ~ how did i miss this on Thursday?? Okay anyway ~ what a BEUATIFUL card! Very soft and comforting card to send someone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my your card is GORGEOUS Nikki!BEAUTIFUL job with it,a nice comforting card!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!