Sunday, July 26, 2009

Squishy Face



HI! here is the page i made today...i can't say enought about BASIC GREY!!! their products are always so great, and "lemonade" is no exception! i LOVE this line!!! love love love it!!!! did i mention i love it? hahaha...ok so this page took a lil' while because of the hand stitching, but i really like how it turned out...and for the first time in a long time i managed to NOT STAB MYSELF with my paper piercer! LOL...after i did the stitching it still looked a little plain to me so i added the rhinestones and that jazzed it up just enough...well thanks so much for looking! have a great day!

HUGS-Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Hi, so nice to find your blog! I am an Army Mom, my daughter is a 1st Lt and is currently deployed to Afghanistan. I know how you feel, we are very proud!
    Love you blog site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the BG Lemonade...
    just bought it on my vacation in Canada!

    great LO :)

    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!