Thursday, July 6, 2017

What bird?


Hello! I hope you're having a happy day! Happier than the bird that was once in this cage. {allegedly} ;)  I used the Bird Homes set by PeachyKeenStamps for the bird cage. I used the kitty from the Here Kitty Cupcake set, and a face from the Kitty Face Assortment set. For the greeting, I combined a few words from the June 2017 set to make my custom greeting. I poked a tiny hole in the mouth to have the feather sticking out. 

Almost all of the stamps I used on this card are on SALE at PeachyKeenStamps

♥ Nikki ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! All your details are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki!!! This just cracks me up! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!