Wednesday, May 24, 2017

MCT Inspire Me Wednesday


Hello! It's Inspire Me Wednesday at MyCreativeTime! My card today was "inspired" by my need for graduation cards. HA! I used the Grad Night set for the little diploma to stamp the background. I also used the Grad Night set for the graduation hat and the greeting. I used the Pretty Bold Number Dies for the year. I also used the Stitched Rectangular Frames and More Dies, Stitched Vintage Labels, and Sentiment Labels dies. I made it a shaker and filled the number area with sequins, glitter, and stars. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more cards. 

♥ Nikki ♥ 

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card. I am working on three graduation cards myself. Tis the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Nikki Great Graduation card!! WOW Outstanding Stamping job... Love the creative way you did the year great look...and how fun that you made it a shaker.....love too how you added the mortar board....gosh what a Spectacular Card.
    You totally did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shaker card...using the numbers is a wonderful idea. The hat on the 0 is too cute. Clever idea to stamp all over with the diploma and make your owl pattern paper. Fabulous card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the arrows for their help in organizing your notes.
    โคนัน

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!