Thursday, January 19, 2017

MCT Sneak 2


Hello! Today we are sneaking 2 new dies at MyCreativeTime. The new Treat Holder Die and Small Treat Labels Dies. I've used the super cute Berry Special set to decorate. I colored very simply with my Copic markers. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more sneaks. 

p.s. My treat box is empty because if I buy them, I will eat them...and homey don't play that. :)

♥ Nikki ♥ 

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday, Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on my blog! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)



27 comments:

  1. AWWWW Your Treat holders are so sweet and pretty!! Great job creating your own pattern paper and your coloring is impeccable!! Great job showcasing today's sneaky peeks. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous treat box!!! Love the strawberries and your coloring is very pretty!!!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet with the berries!
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I feel your pain! Why do "treats" have to be bad for me?? Plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up! Love your empty treat box! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you sure your treat box isn't empty because you already ate them?!?!? Cute box and fun post.

    lisawhs808@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo cute!! Reminds me of summertime. gemzisle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another super cute treat box! I love it... and right in time for Valentine's Day!!

    keyshasain@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Nikki your treat box is so cute!!! Love how you created your own pattern paper it is adorable! And Nikki if I lived closer I would fill up your treat box with crafty treats...I'm pretty sure they are better for you! :) Thanks for sharing! Have a great day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute, lovin your background paper too.
    mzcherub at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Berry berry sweet treat boxes!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Berry cute, of course.
    gailliz11atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those treat boxes, so cute.

    Leslie
    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Treat Boxes!! I love the fun background!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nikki, love your treat box! Really cool how you made the background with strawberries and then put stripes on the new label, showing more ideas, more possibilities. Really awesome and great ideas. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the strawberries.
    Hints of spring.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute and unique treat holders!

    aamadison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute boxes!! TFS mghowell8@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The berries are so cute, love this!!!
    monicaalcazar@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a sweet little box. Haha, I would eat my sweets too.
    Kidshomelove at yahoo. Com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree about the treats...I eat them too if I buy them...great job NOT buying any ;) I like how you decorated your box. Very pretty.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun little box! Love the berries!
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely love this! Love those sweet berries! Great job! TFS!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    joann6274@gmail.com
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely love this! Love those sweet berries! Great job! TFS!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    joann6274@gmail.com
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your Berry Treat Box Is Too Cute! Love The Color Combination That You Used!

    bolvera66@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!