Wednesday, September 7, 2016

MCT Whatever Wednesday- Happy First Birthday Jackson! :)


Hello! It's "Whatever Wednesday" at MyCreativeTime. Today we make whatever we want. :) Well folks, today our precious nephew Jackson turns ONE! This is the card I made him for his special day. I used the Light The Candles set for the cupcake. I colored it with my Copics. I turned the "1" from the Number Fun Dies into a candle using the flame from the Light The Candles set. I used the Stitched Party Dies to make the banner, and the Alpha Pack to personalize it with his age and initial. I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies and the Stitched Postage Frame Dies as well. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations. 

♥ Nikki ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON! Aunt Nikki loves you. :)  

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Jackson! How sweet is this card? I love the one candle and the beautiful background.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!