Saturday, March 12, 2016

Happy Birthday


Hiya crafty pals! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. I just got my first Avery Elle stamp sets this week. So cute! I used the new Woodland Wonders set for the trees and critters, and the Skating By set for the little party hats and greeting. I colored all the critters with my Copics. I used Simon Says Stamp inks in Melon, Twirling Tutu, and Thistle for the sky. I used SSS Beanstalk ink for the grass. I fussy cut all the critters and the trees to make the scene. 

Hope you have a happy night! I think I'll head to my craft room and play with some more Avery Elle cuties. See ya later, alligators. 

♥ Nikki ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute I love the color and design and the woodsy characters
    Thank you for sharing your creativity Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wow...I love the scene you have created here!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!