Wednesday, November 18, 2015

NEW PEACHY KEEN STAMPS!!!!! AND A SALE :)


Hello! I hope you're having an awesome day! If you're a fan of PeachyKeenStamps, your day is about to get awesomererer. :) There are EIGHT new face sets! Whaattt??!!! Yep. Anyhoo...I used the new Faceless Winter Character Collection Digi's for my snowman with an ice cream cone on his head. I gave him a grumpy, half eaten nose face from the Everyday Character Snow Face Assortment. I colored him with my Copics. The greeting is also in the Faceless Winter Character Collection Digi's. And here is another card I made with the new stamps...


How stinkin' cute is that penguin?? COME ON! :) He is from the Faceless Winter Character Collection Digi's. His face is from the new Wintertime Buddies Face Assortment. The greeting is also in the Faceless Winter Character Collection Digis. I colored this sweet guy with my Copics, and I made him a plaid scarf. :) I used the Stitched Rectangular Frames And More Dies, Vintage Labels Dies, and the Large Cloud Bubble Edge Die all from MyCreativeTime

Now the SALE deets!


AND you can get this adorable set for FREE! Yay! 




2 comments:

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!