Friday, October 9, 2015

Warm wishes and sunny smiles


Hello! I hope you're having a beautiful day. :) I finally broke in the Penguins In Paradise set by MyFavoriteThings today. First I made them a beach by watercoloring with distress markers. I colored the penguins and the palm tree with my Copics. I added wink of stella and glossy accents to the penguin's swimmie. I also added glossy accents to the floating penguin's sunglasses. I used a few sequins for coconuts on the palm tree. The greeting is from the Polynesian Paradise set by MyFavoriteThings

I am trying to keep myself busy until the Cubs play tonight! Eek! The antici....pation! 

♥ Nikki ♥

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful coloring and background...the sparkle and sequin coconuts are a fun idea! Great job on your card!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!