Monday, February 9, 2015

Not to get carried away...

Hello! I got my first stamps and inks from Wplus9, and I'm in absolute love! For this card I used the Unforgettable stamp set from Wplus9. I am obsessed with these elephants! Just too sweet. Anyhoo...I did some masking to make the elephant on the ground look like he's trying to keep the other elephant from floating away. I also masked the balloons to add more. I colored the elephants and balloons with my Prismacolor colored pencils. 
I used shabby shutters distress ink and water for the ground, and a blending tool and tumbled glass distress ink for the soft sky. The greeting is also from the fabulous Unforgettable stamp set from Wplus9. To finish this off, I added some wink of stella to the balloons. 

I hope your week is off to a fabulous start. :)

♥ Nikki ♥


3 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute Nikki!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring and inking is super! This card can't get any more cute...love it! Wonderful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki ~ All I can say is OMG ~ I ADORE it and I call dibs! LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!