Thursday, August 7, 2014

I miss you

Hiya bloggy buddies! :) Here is my card for today's Stretch Your Stamps 2 class at OnlineCardClasses. Sorry for the cruddy photo, it's getting dark here. Anyhoozle, I used letter stamps as rain as inspired by the fabulous Kelly Marie's awesome card. I cut the 3x4 Journal Die from white cardstock. I used the adorable Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies for my clouds. I used the new Alpha Pack set from MyCreativeTime to create my word rain. ;) I'm smitten with the Alpha Pack! You NEED it! :) All the patterned papers are from the Lets Polka 6x6 pad from Lawn Fawn. 

I hope you have a great evening!

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. I used soft pool and charcoal Hero Arts shadow inks for my rain letters. :)

4 comments:

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!