Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday


Hello! It's Thoughtful Thursday over at MyCreativeTime. My card today is one I made for my nephew Zach who just got his driver's licence. GASP! ;) I started by stamping the three polka dotted squares from the Coffee Break set. I stamped them in Pale Tomato, Butter Bar, and Green Hill Hero Arts shadow inks. I did them in this order to mimic a traffic light. :) Then I stamped the cars from the fab set called You Are Here. I gave them silver headlights. Then I stamped the boy from the We Are Family set next to the cars. 
I stamped the greeting from the It's All About You set in the middle square. And finished it off by adding the arrows from the You Are Here set. 

Pop over to MyCreativeTime to see more creations! 

♥ Nikki ♥

p.s. I am happy to report that the brand new driver dug his card. :) 


8 comments:

  1. Your card once again is amazing just amazing. Love how you did the red/yellow/green idea Miss Nikki you sure are one clever gal always coming up with the unexpected. your talents soar to the heavens and back. You really do share to the max your God given talents. Congrats to your nephew!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wouldn't dig this card? I Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT new driver card! LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Very creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what fun. Love the stoplight look and great stamps

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet he loved his card. Great job putting all of the different products together. Perfect idea for a new driver :D
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!