Wednesday, March 9, 2011

PRAYERS for Emma's Hubby...and a card

Hi all. Emma and her sweet husband Aaron are in the midst of a health scare. Click HERE to go to Emma's blog to read more about it. I made this card for my friend Shar who wasn't well...But it can be a cyber card for Aaron too. ;) BIG FAT BIRDY HUGS TO YOU AARON AND EMMA!!!!
The birdy and umbrella are from the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge. I hand cut the raindrops and added clear sakura gelly pen over them to make them look wet. The adorable face is from the Critter Faces Medium set from PeachyKeenStamps.com. The sweet sentiment is from the Spring Has Sprung set from PinkByDesign. Papers are from the Urban Prairie collection from Basic Grey...and OF COURSE kraft cardstock from PaperTreyInk.com.

TONS OF HEALING PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!

♥ Nikki ♥

10 comments:

  1. So sweet. Love the card, hope your friend and Aaron get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of prayers for Aaron and Emma and family.

    And thank you for the adorable card. You are always such a cheerful spot in my day!!!! :)

    Love you
    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of Prayers for Emma,Aaron, and Kids, I hope we will get an update to see if he is alright:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable bird!!

    http://nanascreativeplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending lots of prayers up for Emma and her family.

    By the way, I love your card.

    Hugs,
    Kayla at My Scrapbooking Hideaway
    myscrapbookinghideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card Nikki!! I hope we hear everything is okay soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still here at the hospital:( still no word.
    thank you Nikki for ALWAYS being YOU & for being a GREAT friend!! Luv ya Bestie!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card. I think that we should all make some cards and send them to Emma & Aaron!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know this card will bring a smile to Emma, Aaron and Shar's day! I would love it if you shared at my blog http://thepapervariety.blogspot.com . It's a "get well" challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My prayers are with Emma and her family too. This is a super pick me card and I know she'll love. Great Job on this as always. Smooches... scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!