Tuesday, November 23, 2010

PeachyKeen Challenge 41

Hi! It's challenge time again!!! ☺
THE CHALLENGE:

Create a card of ENCOURAGEMENT. There are no limitations, but if you have Peachy Keen Stamps, you are encouraged to use them!Please link your blog post URL to Mr. Linky before December 6th. (the actual posting closes 12/6 11:59 p.m. CST) We'll use Random.org to generate our RANDOM WINNER (only one entry per person, please) on 12/8 to receive the prize package posted after all the DT submissions!

I used the ADORABLE gingerbread boy from the Al and Lorie Gingerbread set for my card. I ♥ him!!! The sentiment is from the Scripted Year set from PinkByDesign...I am LOVING this set sooooo much!

I sure hope to will pop over to the Challenge Blog to see what the other AMAZING designers have created...AND while you're there PLAY ALONG!!! I hope you all have a GREAT day!!! I have my dear friend here visiting that I met while hubby and I were stationed in Guam. ☺ OH, you wanna know what you could WIN???!!!........................

One Lucky Random Winner will receive the following prize package:




One set of Spica Pens (Set A)

                                                    One set of PK-412 Too Sweet to Eat

{Please remember you must link your original PROJECT you created for THIS challenge to Mr. Linky to be eligible for the prize. If no project has been created, your link will be deleted. Thank you for understanding!}

                                                  I can't wait to see what you all create!!!
                                                                          ♥ Nikki ♥








18 comments:

  1. This card is so cute I love this stamp set. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeheeehee! I LOVE Al, too! You've got him decked out nicely here, Nikki, and I love the green icing, your embossing, and the ric-rack flanking the sides of the center panel. It just brings everything together so well, and looks like you frosted your card! LOVE IT!!!

    Love and hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww your gingerbread cutie is sooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO SWEET is right! Your coloring is right on!!! Love the rick rack too! GREAT JOB! Hugs, Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. I love the colors you chose! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the color scheme you have chosen! I love how you coordinated the rick rack with the gingerbread! Awesome coloring too!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. very very cute I love peachy keen ;-)
    I picked your blog for the Stylish blog award, hop over to my blog and grab the button.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nikki does it again!! Another cute as a button creation! LOVE the lime icing which matches the DP to a 'T'! Al looks a picture up there with that ric-rac flanking him. Great idea!
    Sooper dooper card Nikki!!!
    Big hugs Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute Nikki! Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!!!
    Glenda
    glendalea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness this is so adorable, I just love these new gingerbread stamps.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. really cute! I love the soft colors you chose too!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful card, the colors and textures are just so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great card!! I wanted to let you know that I have an award for you at my blog.
    karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is just to cute for words!!! But that doesn't surprise me coming from you. Your blog is truly a fun place to be! I love looking thru all of your work. The coloring on this Gingerbread is just amazing...simply amazing.!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is just too adorable!
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I so love this color combo, Nikki!! You continue to out do yourself... yet keepin it all in Nikki STYLE!! Love your rendition of AL!! Hope you get to meet the real Al someday! You and he would be best of friends for sure! He is a total crack up!! Love ya... Ka-nikkity!
    :)Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!