Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Hello Thursday! *UPDATE*

The new cartridges are up! I'll post the links to the Cartridges on Cricut.com...Just click the image tab when you get there to see the pictures

TOY STORY

CINDY LOO

MINI MONSTERS

FRESHLY PICKED

WALL DECOR AND MORE

STRAIGHT FROM THE NEST

WOO HOO FOR TOY STORY!!!! IT"S SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!
So looks like they're considering Straight from the Nest a new release since until now it had been exclusive to HSN. It is linked to it's Digital Handbook. The others are linked to their product pages because they do not yet have Digital Handbooks posted for them. ENJOY THE EYE CANDY!!!!

Cindy Loo is super cute and has a nice font! Mini Monsters IS ADORABLE!!! I can live without the Wall Decor one {shocker!} Freshly picked is cute with the little gnomes...And I'll definitely be getting Straight From the Nest...So stay tuned for some creations! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!

CRICUTY HUGS!
Nikki

2 comments:

  1. I agree...Straight from the Nest is super cute. I hadn't looked at the booklet, but it is jammed packed. Darn it...my wish list keeps getting longer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for stopping by my little corner of the crafty blogosphere! i LOVE comments!